Sundar Pichai real name is Pichai Sundararajan who was born on 12 july 1972 in Madras. Currently he is the Chief Executive Officer of Google Inc. Pichai graduated from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in Metallurgical Engineering. He has done his MS from Stanford University and MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. There he was the most talented student and also named as Siebel Scholar.
Pichai joined google in 2004, where he was working on product management.
His spouse name is Anjali Haryani a chemical engineering student and same year batchmate at IIT Kharagpur, and has two children.
Here are some Unknown facts about our Google CEO:
1. Sundar and his family lived in a two-room flat where he and his younger brother would sleep in the living room.
2. He got his first telephone when he was 12 years old.
3. He memorize every number he had dialed from that phone.
4. Pichai proposed his wife Anjali in the last year of his studies.
5. In school he was captain of cricket team, and was a brilliant student.
6. He invented Google Chrome, managed Gmail and Google Maps.
7. Twitter tried to hire him, however Google paid Sundar USD50 million to remain with Google.
Now Income of Sunder Pichai.
Every Sec: Rs 350
Every Minute: Rs 20972
Every Hour: Rs 1,258,333
Every Day: Rs 10,066,666
Every Month: Rs 251,666,666
Yearly: Rs 302 Crores