Good Night Messages For Friends:
11. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
12. May an amazing day be followed by a really good night. May all the troubles and concerns just go away for a while and don’t disturb you in your sleep. May this night bring you rest and tranquility. Good night!
13. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.
14. Good night. These two simple words really make difference, because they mean that you’re not alone and there’s always someone who guards your sleep. Sleep tight and don’t worry about a thing.
15. I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.
16. We are so exhausted at day’s end that the only thing we really want is to get into the bed and hear somebody wishing us good night. Well, good night!
17. It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. – Stephen King
18. This night is so bright and full of stars. May you have a dream as beautiful as this night? Kisses!
19. Good night and good luck. – Edward R. Murrow
20. Saying “good night” is such a great bedtime ritual. I think people should say it more often, because these words are able to dismiss all the nightmares and give calm and peaceful sleep.
21. Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.
22. Close your eyes and calm down. It’s time to take a rest. Good night!
23. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.
24. It’s dark outside. Your bed is already waiting for you. Wishing you comfortable sleep. Take it easy!
25. At this night I wish you that your sleep would be perfect. You are worth a comfortable bed and warm comforters. Relax!