Princess Qajar of Persia was considered as a symbol of beauty as well as perfection because she was very popular in her time and was in very high demand. Now the question arises here why she became trending nowadays suddenly? But we have answer of your confusion because the Princess Qajar of Persia was presented as a royal lady of that time who has a clear mustache and also unibrows that made here so attractive.
Yes! It is true that Princess Qajar has a mustache and facial hairs still she was one of the most attractive people at that time. Even 13 men committed suicide because Princess Qajar rejected their proposal.
This is also true story about the Princess Qajar’s rejection. Now you are all think that how it could be possible that she had facial hairs still she considered as an attractive women? But this is true because at that definition of beauty related to the inner beauty of your soul which is most important at that time comparatively looking beautiful from outside.
Let we will know you more facts about the Princess Qajar and also tell you the Princess Qajar story and wiki which is given below –
Princess Qajar Story:
There is only one question became in our mind is that who was Princess Qajar? Now we gonna tell you about the Princess Qajar who you didn’t know anything but trust me friends after reading about her you will definitely change your perspective about the beauty.
Taj Saltaneh or Tāj al-Salṭanah who is also known as Princess Qajar was a Persian princess and the daughter of Naser al-Din Shah, the King of Persia from 1843 to May 1896 by his wife Turan es-Saltaneh. She was a writer, a painter, an intellectual and an activist who hosted literary salons at her house once a week. She was the first woman in court to take off the hijab and wear western clothes.
Princess Qajar was a trailblazer for women’s rights in Iran and a feminist. She was a prominent founding member of Iran’s underground women’s rights group Anjoman Horriyyat Nsevan or Women’s Freedom Association which was the Society of Women’s Freedom, working for equal rights for women circa 1910.
She was married to Amir Hussein Khan Shoja’-al Saltaneh and had four children, two daughters and two sons. They later divorced. She was the love interest of the Persian poet Aref Qazvini, who wrote his poem Ey Taj for her.
She is buried in the Zahir od-Dowleh Cemetery in Tajrish. Her life and her writing and her role as a feminist is a subject of Middle Eastern studies in universities from Tehran University to Harvard.
She was one of the most beautiful lady of Persian dynasty as well as she was also very attractive personality of that time after having facial hairs. She is considered as the beautiful lady of Persian dynasty. Just because she rejected 13 men for married them, they are all committed suicide. And it is true because at that time she was very outspoken and smart princess of Persia with whom many men wants to marry. But she didn’t. That’s why she became very popular.
Princess Qajar Facts:
- Princess Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh or the princess of Qajar was the symbol of beauty in Iran not only because people considered her a beautiful woman but also because she was smart and outspoken.
- She was a feminist and a groundbreaker for women’s rights in Persia. She was the memoirist of the Qajar Dynasty, a writer, a painter, an intellectual, and an activist.
- And most importantly she was also the first woman in court to take off the hijab and wear western clothes.
- The Iranian princess of Qajar wrote a memoir of the Qajar dynasty which was titled “Crowning Anguish: Memoirs of a Persian Princess from the Harem to Modernity.”
- The memoir written by the princess of Qajar princess Zahra Khanom depicted an intense conflict of a life straddling in harem and modernism.
- Princess Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh was the daughter of Naser al-Din Shah Qajar and Turan es-Saltaneh.
- Princess got married to Aamir Hussein Khan Shoja’-al Saltaneh.
- The couple had four children (two girls and two boys).
- However, she had divorced Aamir; she had a relationship with Aref Qazvini (Persian Poet).
- Aref had written poem for her “Ey Taj”.
- Now, getting here some details about the symbol of beauty in Iran, looking at the princess of Qajar, Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh’s wiki and biography which is given below.
Princess Qajar Wiki & Biography:
|Full Name||Princess Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh.|
|Nick name||Princess Qajar.|
2. Woman Activist.
|Age||Fifty-Three (53) years old (As of 1936).|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||Birthday 1883.|
|Date of Death (DOD)||January 25, 1936.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known.|
|Current Location||Tehran, Persia.|
|Famous For||Her beauty and around 13 men killed themselves as she rejected them for marriage.|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in meter||1.68 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 6 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 KG|
|Weight in Pounds||132 Pounds|
|Father||King Naser al-din Shah.|
|Mother||Queen Turan es-Saltaneh.|
|Boyfriends||Aref Qazvini (Persian Poet).|
|Husband/Spouse||Aamir Hussein Khan Shoja’-al Saltaneh (Divorced).|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in English.|
|College/ University||Not Known.|
|Favorite Color||Blue and White.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Hobbies||Reading and Traveling|
|Net Worth & Salary:|
|Net Worth||$300,000 USD, as of 1936.|
Princess Qajar of Persia belonged to the richest dynasties of Persia. The time period of Qajar’s ruling famous as the Golden Period Of Persia. Even though, the Princess Qajar was famous as a Mustache Queen of that time. She owned valuable pieces of jewelry and precious stones. According to today money value, the net worth of Princess Qajar was around $300,000 USD in 1936.
So, we can conclude by saying that she was a brave woman who wasn’t afraid to stand up for her rights. Hope you like this article and don’t forget to share this valuable information about Princess Qajar of Persia.